Monday, September 6, 2010

Meghana – My Sexy Sister In Law

Meghna

I am Radhakrishna, a horny guy. This is a hot encounter with my sis in law Meghana, who is big fan of me from my marriage day onwards. She is my wife’s cousin studying her mba now and aged 24 years. She is as cute as my wife and blessed with good assets. She must be 5.5 in height and 55 kgs weight. Her measures would be 30dd 26 32.
She has pinkish skin tone and cheerful girl. She is a good friend of my wife as she is her aunt’s only daughter and also almost same age group as her. We both treat Meghana as innocent baby as she talks very much and active girl. First let me tell the things happened with her from the day one onwards. At that time we lived in their city for my job purpose. My wife aunt and uncle were also very friendly with me as we were the only relatives in the city.
I got married three years back. At that time Meghana was studying her graduation. She used come our house and spend with her sister whenever she had free time as I was busy with my work. My wife had a good time with her. When I came to house in the evening she used to chat with me. When ever we had argument Meghana used to support me instead of her sister. My wife also felt very much happy with this girl.
As she was local person in the city she used take my wife outside. At first I didn’t have any bad idea about Meghana. We took her each and ever place along with us. One day I came late from my office by 10 pm. To my surprise she was still in my house. My wife told me that her parents went to Chennai for some work, so her sister would be in our home for the night. As I was newly married, I got disappointed by hearing that. I asked her where to sleep.
She told me to sleep on the bed and both of them would sleep on the floor as mine is single bedroom house. After dinner we reached our beds. Suddenly the phone rang and wife talked with her aunt. My wife asked me to drop her sister in her house as her parents returned to home. With in minutes she changed her dress and came out leave. On the way she just kept her hand on my lap leaned on my body.
I didn’t have noticed her actions first. Suddenly she kept her chin on my shoulder and began to press her cute milky boobs on my back. I got horny by her actions. As I was newly married I didn’t got idea to seduce her, but I was in hurry to return to meet my wife. I dropped her in her house and came back. Next day onwards she behaved normal with me. After 6 months I got transferred to my home town. We forgot everything.
Recently in the month of January Meghana again came to our place to spend her pongal holidays after one and half year. Now she looked more beautiful than before. She got full maturity in her body. She reached to the measures of my wife now. But her behavior was as usual like before. She always fought with her sister by supporting me. Now she reached the age of 24 years and began to wear saris also some times.
Again we used to sleep in the same positions as before. I slept on the bed and both of them on the floor. We began to chat about various topics. She asked me to teach car driving. I said ok to her. In the conversation suddenly I asked her about her marriage, as her parents were searching for a boy for her. She instantly gave a reply that she wanted to marry me if my wife agreed. We all laughed by her joke.
She told me that she would wake me up by 5 o clock to learn car driving. Actually we don’t have a habit of early rising. She told us good night and lay beside the bed and slept. My wife was far from me to at least touch her. I was in full mood to act with my wife. But it was not possible, because of this girl. By 5 am she woke me up my shaking my shoulders. She asked me to get ready for the drive.
I washed my self and getting the car ready for the drive. She came out to the parking lot by wearing pant and t shirt. Her boobs were bulging from her t shirt. Her bra and panty lines were clearly visible from the dress. First day I drove the car to the ground near our house. On the way I showed her the driving actions such as steering control, gear shifting, accelerating….etc. in the ground she insisted me to give her driving. It is 5.30 am.
So nobody was there. I let her sit in the driving seat. I kept my leg on the clutch pedal by sitting on the middle of the seats. I was almost touching her full body. I just shifted the gear and asked her to pres the accelerator pedal. She suddenly raised the vehicle speed. It just jumped to forward. I controlled the car with my both hands. In the process her mega boobs were touched on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment