Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SEX with BHABI

honeymoon picture of my bhabi
Hi. My name is Adit & I am 19 years old. Mine is a true experience which I
will recount now. It was 2 years back. I was born at Naroda near Ahmedabad. I was in Bombay for my college studies. I already had my elder brother staying at Bombay since about a year. My brother is a Production Engineer & had landed a very good itself. After a few months of we two staying together, we were joined by third one. My brother got married & brought my ‘Bhabhi” to stay with us. She was 23 years old. They been to honeymoon for 1 week & returned to their daily routine. Everything was fine till then. My relationship with my Bhabhi was very friendly. She would do all the work at home & I would often help her at work at home. At that time I started to have a crush on her. My brother had to work in 15 days shifts of day & night each. It all started after around a & many times during our conversation I would get an erection. I think she noticed that a few times. I would many a times try to peep in her personal activities. I don’t know whether she had caught me or not, but one fine day during our breakfast she asked me “How is my figure Adit?” I replied “Hmm.. its good. Why ?” She said “Nothing”.

I got an indication but was still reluctant to make an advance. The same night when my brother had gone to his work, she called me in her room. She said “Lets chat sometime before going to sleep” I agreed. We talked about my college & my friends & my girl friends. After about half hour she went to change to her night gown & I was lying on the bed watching T.V After about a few minutes she came from the bathroom in her regular gown. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra & I could see her beautiful boobs hanging as heavenly bodies. I immediately had an erection. She came to me & lay besides me. We watched TV for some time without talking anything & after a few minutes I got up to go to my bed. I said “Good night Bhabhi”. She smiled at me but had a peculiar look on her face. As I neared the door, she called on me & said “Adit, I don’t mind if you sleep here in my room if you feel very hot in your room”. The only A.C we had was in her room. I was puzzled & got nervous & told her I had some studies to do & avoided that night. I could read the disappointment on her face & that made me 100 % sure of her intentions. That night I did not sleep well & masturbated twice. I made up my mind that I should not lose this opportunity & would soon make a strike. Well it was the very next day itself. After a regular days college I returned at night after seeing a movie with my some friends. My brother had already left for work. Bhabhi served me the dinner sat just besides me while I was having my food. I could see the cut through her blouse & again I had an erection. I decided today is the day & asked her “Today its very hot bhabhi. Do you mind if I sleep in your room”. She promptly said yes & I could read the erotic lines in her expression. At about 10.30 pm, I entered her bedroom. She was there laying in her gown & looking very sexy. I went besides her lay on my tummy looking at her & the t.v alternatively. We talked about the movie & something here & there. I had an erection right throughout the conversation but was very nervous to make an advance. I was still a virgin. I decided to just lay asleep & let things go the way it want. Bhabhi turned of the lights & TV after sometime.
Only a dim light was on. After about 15 to 20 minutes, when I was pretending
to be asleep, I suddenly felt the best feeling of my life. I was sleeping sideways facing her Bhabhi laid one of her hands right between my thighs just touching my prick. I got an instant erection & she noticed the bulge. She lay the hands for a few seconds. I then moved my penis a little closer to her hand & positioned such that her whole hand covered my prick. The very with it. She moved closer to me & now her beautiful breasts were very near my hands. She put her hands in my pajamas after opening the buttons & I was already very wet. She suddenly stood up & looked at me & smiled. She helped me remove my such beautiful women gazing at my 9 & a half inch prick. She was seated besides me. I then they stood. The most beautiful boobs hanging there with tight & erected nipples waiting for me to suck them. She was still wearing the panties. She immediately stood up & removed them too. I still get an erection anytime of the day when I remember her removing the panties and standing nude in front of me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She came closer to me & sat down on the floor in front of me. I immediately figured out the next move & came still closer to the edge of the bed to assist her. The next moment I was in heaven. She held my penis & started licking it at the tip. Slowly she was moaning high as it was full 9 & half inch in. She continued it for a few minutes.

She also licked & played with my balls. Then when I was about to cum I tried
to take it out of her mouth, but she insisted it on taking in her mouth. And in next few seconds I cummed & a big load of cum shot right in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Some dripped out of her mouth on to her chest & some she swallowed. She moaned too. Then she laid on the bed & spread her legs. I went on top of her & started to kiss her lips heavily. I came lower & kissed her nipples & she moaned. I sucked her hard beautiful nipples heavily. I lowered more & licked her shapely tummy. She spread her legs. My hand intinctively went on her cunt & started exploring it. She moaned again. I kissed her cunt & it smelled so good I could hardly take my mouth of it. My fingers went into her cunt & I could feel her clit waiting to be felt. At that moment she moaned heavily & said yes yes yes. I then lowered my tongue spreading her cunt with my fingers & started licking her clit. I slowly increased my intensity & pushed my tongue hard against her clit & she started moaning heavily. My other hand started to explore her ass. She had got a beautiful tight ass which I think had been unexplored. My fingers started to find its way in her ass & she again said yes yes. I continued to lick her clit for some time often pressing her boobs. After a few minutes she cummed & I saw the cum oozing out of her cunt & dripping out. She asked me to take it in. I did so & it tasted very good. She laid with her eyes closed for a few moments & then got up to go to the bathroom. She held my hand & pulled me into the bathroom. We stood under the shower kissing each other heavily. After a few minutes I again had an erection. She told me not to fuck because since I was a virgin we should not overdo. She promised for the next day. I simply pressed myself against her ass & after a few minutes she held my penis in her hand & started jerking often playing with my balls. I cummed again she drank my cum again. We went out of shower changed the bed sheet & lay naked in the bed for a few minutes. Then I said her good night & went to my room. She smiled at me & told me thanks for all. I smiled & returned her the thanks & said “Tomorrow, I want to lose my virginty” to which she promised. I the morning I woke up after the most beautiful night I have ever had. The next night was even more beautiful & since then we have had very good times together even during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment