Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OHHH...........She Loves me

SHE

This is not only a fantasy but a life times story of me and wife of my cousin. This start when I was just 16 and used to go to my aunt house as she is living nearer us. They were living in joint family my aunt her son with his wife and three kids. I was just like member of that family. Wife of my cousin named Suman was mother of tree children at that time. She was a fleshy wheaten complexion normal height. She has all the flesh at right places mean her Boobs and her Butts were great. She was used to walk in the home with out duppata and casual dress that could not control her assets of wide fleshy butt and breast. She didn’t care to bend before me that gave me sight of her boob cleavage. Once she became pregnant and gave born a boy baby. She was feed the kid her breast and she never mind to fed the baby before just in my eyes. She had a nice breast with brown nipples. I felt that she used to exhibit her breast before me intentionally. That made me crazy and its became my fantasy to stair her breast when she feeder the baby. I also try not missing a signal opportunity to stair her huge ass, although she was too elder then me but lay with her became my fantasy. I always try to be contact with her in any pretext. I used to gave her some thing woman used like nail polish, lipstick etc, which I was stole from my home and she nerve asked me that from where I brought all these. But she also told me not to tell auntie or other member of the family about these. I was too familiar to them. My fantasy was increasing about Suman day by day. She was also treating me not like more a child but she was talk me very carefully in the presence of the family, but she was talk me very freely when we were alone. I was reading her all body languages who was telling me fuck me. But was confused as how to proceed.
My dream came true when she asked me to adjust her TV in her bedroom, and that was not the age of satellite. I went in her room with her. She was sat very near to me as close that I felt her fragrance, and hot of her body, this made me very excited. I became little nervous but and check the TV and told her that this is the fault from the antenna, which was fixed on the roof of the house. I went up to roof and she followed me. I started to set the antenna and asked her to helping me. She caught the antenna and I was setting it, her finger and hand were touching me that was making me aroused. Suddenly she said me smilingly that I am a chicken hearted with double meaning word. I became astonished by this not understanding her words. No I am not, you are wrong. Anyhow after a little I set it and we came down from the roof to her room once again. She went to kitchen and brought a cup of tea for and sat this time more close to me than that first time. We were talking and I asked her bhabi your belly has become too fleshy. She smiled and said looks bad? No its nice and matching your body shape. Then I asked her is it soft or tight? She smilingly said me no it is soft like silk caressing her belly. I asked her, bhabi might I touch it? Yes surly, she said and I put on my hand that was shaking due to happiness on her belly very. I touched it softly and caressed it gently. It was a nice experience for me that first time I was caressing the woman body. I was caressing her belly while she was sat the re calms and was smiling taking pleasure. I was afraid that she didn’t become angry so I stopped it half-satisfied heart. When I moved my hand from her belly she looked me strangely but didn’t say any word. I wanted to kiss her passionately and wanted to ask her for a kiss, but didn’t bother to ask her. I was thinking how I ask her for a kiss. I don’t how suddenly I asked her, bhabi might I kiss you? She stared me strangely and said what you say? I repeated my question. She said, No. How can you kiss me? You are not my hubby. I became very disappointed as I was thinking that there would be a No from her. Now I was imploring her to let me kiss her but she was not letting me, but she didn’t leaving the place where she was sited and suddenly I garbed her and put my mouth on her mouth. She tried little to escape herself from my grip. She was restless or showing her restless in my grip. She pushing me from her, but I was persist this time. After a while she said leave me some one could come in. this was the signal that she didn’t mind but afraid from others. I said her no one is there except auntie and she doesn’t come here. Then she asked me please leave me to check auntie where she is. I asked her promise me that you will come back, again.. I was afraid that she didn’t become angry so I stopped it half-satisfied heart. When I moved my hand from her belly she looked me strangely but didn’t say any word. I wanted to kiss her passionately and wanted to ask her for a kiss, but didn’t bother to ask her. I was thinking how I ask her for a kiss. I don’t how suddenly I asked her, bhabi might I kiss you? She stared me strangely and said what you say? I repeated my question. She said, No. How can you kiss me? You are not my hubby. I became very disappointed as I was thinking that there would be a No from her. Now I was imploring her to let me kiss her but she was not letting me, but she didn’t leaving the place where she was sited and by this my fears were subsiding and suddenly I garbed her and put my mouth on her mouth. She tried little to escape herself from my grip. She was restless or showing her restless in my grip. She pushing me from her, but I was persist this time. After a while she said leave me some one could come in. this was the signal that she didn’t mind but afraid from others. I said her no one is there except auntie and she doesn’t come here. I moved my hands over to her breasts, fondling them over her qamiz. Then she asked me please leave me to check auntie where she is. I asked her promise me that you will come back, and she promised me, then I lift her. She stood and adjusted her cloths and hair. She smiled and run away towards out showing me thumb. I became very upset and angry that why I leave her. But after little she came in back with a cup of tea and said me. She was still smiling. I told lie for you to auntie that you want tea. She gave me tea and sat where she was sited before and said me don’t touch me and take tea. Who could take tea at that critical time. I put the cup on table and moved my hand this time very frank and boldly around her waist and pushed her to me. I put my lips on her and this time she was responding me. I kissed her and them slowly slid my tongue between her lips. She responded back by opening her mouth to me and I was kissing her deep inside her mouth, licking her lips and enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva. She was getting excited. She said we are not safe but I was not listening her, she also didn’t insist. When we were kissing my one hand moved towards her teats and I inserted my hand in her low cut neck and garbed her soft hot and tight teat and rubbed it wildly, as it was my long dream. Her tits were too tight and were not looking like that she had feed them to three children. I want to gratify my ambitions. She moved hr hand around my neck and pushed my mouth to her. Her hands were gone down to squeeze my waist. My cock was erected and was paining due to hardness. I asked her to take my prick in hand but she was shying, I gently took her arm and placed it over my hard cock so that she could feel my stiff cock inside her palm. She hesitated a bit at first but then pressed her hand strong against my cock feeling the stiffness. I pulled my hand out from her tit and put it on her soft fleshy belly from where sledded to her pussy. She had wore shilwar I inserted my hand in it, and caught her cunt which was really too big and soft. She was moaning and rubbing my cock. She said me we should stop it as we have passed a enough time here in my room. I asked her what you say bhabi? I want to lay with you. She said me No its not possible now as auntie is there. Then what we should do? She said don’t worry auntie is going to meet her daughter after tow days then I will Have your wishes fulfill. She was now kissing me passionately and moving her hand up and down on my cock. Thee what I will do with it? I asked about my cock she laugh and said do as you were doing till. Anyhow she promised me that she would lay with me when auntie left. She asked once again to leave her and I asked her for the last hug and kiss. We stood and she embraced and hugged me tightly to her breast and put her lips on mine. We were kissing and hugging for a while and then I came out from her room and went to my house. I was fucking her all the night in my dreams.
Next morning my mother called me and asked me, that I should get up as your auntie has passed away. I woke up in hurry and asked the mother what happened? She told me that last night auntie had died due sever heart attack. We all went there. The entire family was there for three four days and her daughters were there for a long period of 2months. I was go there nearly every day to meet to divert their mind to get over grief. They all were become very found to me as I was the only one who showing his great sympathy, but they poor didn’t know that for who I do that. When I went there I always tried to talk the Suman bhabi. But she cared very much and always treated me like a child. And the day reached when all of them decided to leave for their homes. They all left weeping remembering their mother. Day just after their leaving I went to meet my sweet bhabi in the morning. She open the door, received me as usual not as I was expecting warmly. She was in kitchen when I reached and was doing her kitchen works. So after my receiving she went back to continue. I went after her in kitchen she was stood and was buy to cooking. She gave me tea and asked me to sit there. I asked her what is the problem bhabi you are looking me upset? She said, no I am all right. I went behind her as she was facing the cooking range. I grabbed her from behind hand wrapped my hand from her, and took her both breast on my hands touching my prick to her ass. She said me what are you doing? I said bhabi you were remembering me very much. Why? You were seeing me daily. I asked her Suman bhabi do you sliding on her belly and reached to her cunt. She said leave me to cook. No bhabi first we will fuck. She laughed. Remember your promise? No what promise? I have no any promise to you. I pulled her tightly to me. My one hand moved to her cunt, and rubbed it gently. She turned to me and said me let me finish this first. I said her you do your and I will mine. She finished her cooking soon while I all the behind her rubbing my dick to her ass. When she wash her hand she asked say me now, what you was saying, I jumped on her and took her in my arms and dragging her to her bed room. I started kissing her mouth, rubbing her breast wildly. She moved her arms over mine, pressing them hard against her breasts. I was feeling the softness of her breast. I kissed her first gently and them slowly slid my tongue between her lips. She responded back by opening her mouth to me and I was kissing her deep inside her mouth, licking her lips and enjoying the sweet taste of her saliva. She got excite and her hand reached this time without my request to cock which was got hard like poll. Went to bed and sat there we were kissing and caressing. I tried to pulled her qamiz and bra, She hesitated a bit saying no please, I said her what you say Suman bhabi? Let me see you. She was feeling shy and then agreed. I slowly undid her and qamiz and bra revealing her breast in the tight black bra she was more than what I expected. Milky white body black bush and large black nipples. I lowered my self to her breasts and mouthed one and held other in a hand. My arms moved down and holding the knot of her petticoat slowly lifted it up and she by reflex lifted her buttocks and top to help me slide it below. Now she was nude and then asked me to remove mine. So I remove my cloths and jumped in the bed where she was seated. She grabbed me and pulled me over her. She said me to lick and suck he breast and I put my mouth on her boobs and started sucking them one by one. After some time she asked go to my pussy and lick it. I have no any experience of fucking and sucking. But I went to her thighs and there was her big pussy with a jungle of black hairs. I could not control myself and I pressed my face against those silky hairs, licking them and moving my tongue deep into her cunt. I was enjoying the sweet taste, I was running my tongue all along her cunt. I could feel her getting excited. Her legs parted more giving me a better access to her cunt with my tongue. I heard her moan in pleasure when my tongue touched her clitoris. She grabbed my head pressing and rubbing it strong against her cunt. I was glad that she was enjoying this. Her hands were moving all over me on my chest, waist and buttocks. She was squeezing my buttocks and that was arousing me more. Suman bhabi was squirming on the bed and I bit her clitoris slightly and licked her cunt in long strokes an upward motion. I then inserted my finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her. That was too much for her. She was screaming now. Her cunt was now getting wet and warmer. She locked my head by her legs, pressed it with her cunt, she said me plz. fuck me I cant not control it more. I also wanted now to fuck her really and was afraid that may she ask me to leave. I raised my head from her pussy and asked her bhabi I have no any previous experience of fucking of woman please guide me. She laughed and asked really? You are looking mature fornicator. No I tell you truth. I have only fucked once in my life only my a boy. Ohhh . Then she said me sit between my thighs and insert your cock in my pussy it is not deferent just simple inserting. She was still laughing and I sat in her thighs she said me, tell me the truth, Do you really like me? At this age am I still worthy of lay?” I replied ” yes I like you, I love you from my child hood and I promise and swear you’re really pretty, sensual and sexy even at this age. She became too excited to hear this and she kissed my lips and hugged me tight to her breast softly. I was lying on top of her with my erect cock nestling in between her thighs resting on her warm and sensual cunt lips! Now Suman bhabi spread her thighs wide and raised her leg towards up pointing her cunt to me. She put her hand under me and guided the thick cap of my cock head into her warm pussy hole. She spread her thighs more and lifted her buttocks and entwined her legs around my hips and pressed me towards her, making my engorged cock enter a fourth inside her spreading wet and warm vagina. I thrust into her slowly and it was now moving in slowly. It was so tight fit around my cock, as my cock was too thick and long than her husband as she said. She was also slightly uncomfortable with the size of my cock inside her cunt.. I could feel her cunt muscles expand easily wet with juices, giving way for my big meat. My cock could feel her cunt muscles tightening around it. my cock head rested partially inside her cervix with the aim to shoot deep inside her. I now slowly started to pick the rhythm of fucking Suman bhbai – she was very cooperative and was taking the full pleasure from the fucking. As I was squeezing her voluptuous breast while she was squeezing my hips on both of her hands nails. She then asked me to fuck her fast and hard as now she was aroused too much and I increased my tempo to fuck her fast and hard. My strokes were now too hard and wildly, she was moaning and screaming. When I gave her full strokes she assisted as lifting her buttocks to meet her cunt wall me more deeply. She was screaming and moaning suddenly she said me take your, give deep stroke to your bhabi . Your bhabi is coming and I felt her whole body shook and she flew by this time I also felt some hot juice is want to go out from me as I ground my against Suman bhabi pubic bone and poured my ejaculation very deep inside Suman bhabi. I lay on top of her Suman bhabi.. I caught my cock and pushed again inside her displacing. my semen filled in her vagina, dripping towards her anal crack. My cock almost was pushed out of her vagina. We both laid quite for some time and it was Suman bhabi, who stirred under me saying “this is the best fuck i had in 20 years after abstaining - a total and complete satisfaction. She said let’s go to washroom to clean ourselves and we both went to washroom where she cleaned herself and me. Then we came back to the bed and lay there again we were laid there in each other arms and were talking. As she was talking with me and asking me that from when I attracted to. I told her that i attracted towards her from the when she bent before me. She was playing with my prick and I was squeezing her boobs and caressing her pussy. So we became ready very soon for another great fuck. This time she asked me to fuck her from her ass side but in her pussy. So I fucked her cunt very tight hard and fast for this time. After this fuck I left her home hugging and kissing her. We made promise to continue it as her mother my aunt has passed away and now she is all alone at home.
This made our routine that when we get chance we fucked. Once when I fucked her and we were laid together she asked have you fucked really a boy ass? I told her yes this is not lying. She asked me is it paining? I said I have never Fuck my ass, but when I was fucking that boy he had not tell me about the pain but was moaning. We were talked and she had my prick in her hand. When it became hard so she said me shyly that she want to experience of ass fucking. I became very happy and asked her to be doggy. She raised and bent down on her knees upping her ass little. So I went behind her and sat there. I asked her Suman bhabi have some salvia in your mouth? She asked for what? I told her to apply on your ass hole and my cock. So she applied some her salvia on my cock and I applied in her hole of ass. I place my dick in her ass hole and pushed it but it was too tight and needed more power to inserting. So my cock slipped due to salvia lubrication. I placed my cock once again and this time I pushed my cock with full force she screamed asking me to stop but my cock went in her ass hole half. I place my dick in her ass hole and pushed it but it was too tight and needed more power to inserting. In first attempt it was very not possible to enter. So my cock slipped due to salvia lubrication. I placed my cock once again and asked her please Suman bhabi up your ass little more as its position is not right. So she up little more her ass. This time I pushed my cock with full force she screamed asking me to stop but my cock went in her ass hole half., she was now crying and asking me to stop it due to pain. She was abusing me that you told it doesn’t pain, but you burn my ass hole. Now I moved my hand towards her cunt and rubbed it and then inserted my finger in her cunt hole started to fingering and fuck her pussy. I kept it for a while without any motion and then pushed it further into her ass gently and at last it reached deep in her ass. Now she was feeling wonderful as I started too gently move it back and forth my dick in her ass hole and my finger in her pussy. She became now excited by that and was felling better. As she was now really enjoying so she said me oh dear that was really amazing and I am really enjoying and flying in heaven. I was fucking her very fast now and she wanted more me in he ass hole. As I was fucking her cunt hole by my finger so she soon flew he juice and my finger became wet. Then I pulled my finger out and caught her both breasts swinging to the floor. I rubbed them and when I felt after 15 minutes hard fucking her ass, that I am going to ejaculated so I grabbed her both shoulders and started stroking her hard. I fucked her ass for 2 minutes in that position and felled her ass with my cum and laid on her for a while. She said me its nice, I wanted from long to screw my ass but your cousin doesn’t like it so I didn’t dare to ask him for that. That was the
Gays! Would you bellow that we fuck from last twenty years like this, although I married and now I am father of three children, while he two daughters had got married and her son is going to marry just after three months. She says that she will arrange some other place or may be he son get anther place after marriage.
And we will continue our relationship till our lives. No one knows about our relation like this. She had made my wife as her daughter and have very good relation with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment