Tuesday, September 7, 2010

She was my neighbor

KIRAN
It was my 38th birthday, I arranged a small party in the evening. Few days back new people shifted as our next door neighbors, they were six family members in all Couple having 2 daughters and 2 sons. Eldest was daughter 16 years old who was a student of matric class. She was cute height 5’ 7” beautiful slender body, with cute figures boobs not so big but seems to be growing with her age and they were visible and round butts, over all look was adorable. I decided them also to get introduced to my new neighbor. Till this time I had not notices bout them much. Well it was Feb 17, 2009 evening, everything was ready and the guests started coming. I was busy receiving them. My New neighbors also came and I met them and introduced myself to them. Kiran the eldest daughter of my new neighbor said hi smile with a smile on her face and offered her hand to shake I responded with a smile back. They were the last guest. While taking them inside I noticed that Kiran was looking at me continuously. I also smiled at her but not anything serious. Throughout the proceedings she tried to remain very close to me and remained brushing her body with mine, first with her arms and hands but it looked that it was just accidentally. When I was cutting the cake she leaned a bid forward for something in such an angle that her boobs touched upper part of my arm and I noticed she deliberately pressed them a bit with me. This gave me a little hard on and an hot wave was felt in my body. But I carried with things at birthday everyone was busy eating and talking in groups. Kiran came in front of me and bent down to pick a piece of cake and I clearly felt that she pressed her butts with me in suck a way that my dick stuck in her butt crack. I was in heaven and could not bear it and had huge hard on. I was unable to stand it and excused my guests and went to bathroom and poured cold water on my dick to ease it. When I was bit relieved, I joined my guest but now I tried to remain away from Kiran. The party was over and guests started leaving. Shakil my new neighbor was last to leave. When they were going Kiran gave me her hand to shake with naughty smile and said “Uncle tum to abhi jawan ho aur handsome bhi”, and left immediately without waiting for my answer.
I started thinking bout Kiran what she was upto, because I felt something strange in her eyes. I was tired so I was unable to think much bout it that evening so after dinner I went to sleep and had a sound sleep. Next day after shower and breakfast I left for my work and as usual I came late. As I was changing door bell rang and I went out to open the door. Kiran’s younger sister was at the door. She said that her mom wanted to talk to so can I come down for a while. I said ok and then put on my shirt and went to their house. Mr. Shakeel was not at home. After exchange of pleasantries she asked if I could help Kiran in preparing her English and math as her final exams were only one month ahead. I had no reason to deny, so I agreed, she asked me to come at 5:30 evening and teach her to your own convenience as long as you can easily. So I started Going to their house regularly to teach Kiran. We used to sit on one double sofa and I noticed she used to sit so close to me that our bodies used to touch with each other rather she would press her body with mine. This situation made me quiet un-comfortable, but I controlled myself.
One Saturday when I went to their house her parents seemed to be dressed as if they were going out. I went to their drawing room and started waiting for her. She did not come but her dad entered the room and told me they were going to some relative’s house and asked me if I could stay here for a bit longer as Kiran would be alone at home. I am sorry but please wait till her siblings are back home. I said ok what else I can say. When he turned to go he said Kiran is in shower and she will be here soon. They left and I was waiting for Kiran to come. She didn’t took long she came there with towel wrapped around her head and sat besides me so close that I could feel the smell of her body. She was so close to me that she was so close to me that her boobs rubbed on my arms. I was immediately turned on but I didn’t let her know. I asked her to get ready for studies but she gave a naughty smile and said no studies today we will just talk today. “What you want to talk bout”, I asked her.
“Uncle aap ki girlfriend hai”, she asked looking into my eyes I was surprised and was thinking how did he gain that confidence.
“Do you have boyfriend”, I returned the question at her
“Hai aur who chahta hai keh mere saath sex kare”, She said so bluntly that I was shocked once now she put her arm around my neck and her boob was touching my side I was totally turned on now and my dick was rock hard. I looked at her and she nodded as if she was saying its true and she was not joking.
“Then what you think about this”, I asked
“Uss ko inkar nahi kar sakti hoo, iss liye aap ki madat chahiye”, she said and moved her hand from neck to my thigh in such a way that her fingers were touching my fully erected dick. This was making me crazy.
“My help how that”, I asked, I was unable to understand her
“Yeh kiya hai uncle”, she touched my dick and asked.I did not say a single word was just looking in her eyes.
“Aap ka lund to bilkul tayar ho giya aur yeh kitna barra hai”, she said in a naughty tone.
“Who to hona hi tha”, I hardly said that.
“Mein ne dekhna hai aap ka lund, kiya khiyal hai”, she said in excitement and started loosening my shalwar without waiting for my answer and took out my dick and started stroking it. My dick was ejecting pre-cum which was flowing on my shaft and balls. Then she bent down and licked all pre-cum from my dick.
“Asal mein uncle mein uss se chudwane se pehle mein kisi tajarbakar admi se chudwana chahti hoon”, she paused for a while and then said “I don’t want to make mess of it as it would be first time for both of us”, she told me. She got up and came in front of me and asked me if I would help her out and now I was at point of no return so I said yeah I am ready to held her. She was so happy that she started kissing me all over my face. Then she asked me lets move to my bedroom.
When we were in the bedroom she stripped herself, her body was not bad it was good features growing with age. Wheat color skin perfect Asian color with medium size boobs, small nipples but erect and hard pointing towards me and cute butts. Her waist was making significant curve above her butts. She was stroking my hard as rock dick and my pre-cum was pouring out as if it would not stop today. She was running her tongue on my dick head with intervals. It was amazing and I was enjoying every moment. She helped me too to take off my clothes and we both were all naked now. Now it was time for me to dominate as till now she was doing everything. I held her in my arms and kissed her on her lips and started sucking her lower lip, she was also holding me and kissing me back. I was using all my experience to give her more and more pleasure so that she is able to learn how to make sex best. I moved down kissing her neck and back of her ears and teasing and pressing her nipples with the tip of my fingers. She was getting crazy and making sounds mmmmm aaaahhhhhhhhh sssssssss “maza aa raha hai uncle”, she groaned and pressed my dick harder and harder. I lay down her on bed and started licking her nipples and moving my hand between her legs caressing the inner of her thighs and her pussy. She was so wet, her pussy was pouring juices and I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my hand I now started licking and sucking her nipples. “uncle aaaaaaaahhhhhh please mmmmmmm bahut maza aa raha hai”, she said in hissing voice. While sucking her nipples I inserted my finger in her pussy and started finger fucking her. She was moaning and moving her hips up and down “aaaaaaaaahhhhh oooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buss karo uncle abb aur bardasht nahi ho raha”, she was acting crazy and shaking her hips and body and after 3 minutes her pussy exploded and juices started pouring out of her pussy, she gave a loud scream and held me tight with her, she wrapped her legs and arms around me. Her boobs were pressed with my chest and she was kissing my neck. She was so wild that she bite my neck and cheeks. I lied on the bed on my back and she sat besides me and held my hard dick in her hand and stroked it and then she bent down and opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my dick head and started sucking it, she was moving her tongue around the edge of my dick head. I asked her to make 69 position and she came on me, now her pussy and butt crack was clearly visible to me. I held her waist and kissed her pussy and then touched her clit with the tip of my tongue I felt her body jerking and she released along hiss from her mouth sssssssssssssssssss I wanted to tease her more an started licking her cunt lips she was moaning and moaning and was unable to control her self and fell on the bed with her legs wide open and breathing crazy. Now it was time to enter my dick in her pussy so I took position between her legs held them up put my dick head on her pussy opening when she said “uncle please aista under karna”, she paused and asked “kiya bahut dard ho ga uncle”.
“No honey don’t worry you will feel pain but it will be ok soon and then you will be fine”, I kissed her and said.
“Chalein theek hai dalein ander par please ahista ahista”, she said and I started pushing my dick in her when my dick head entered in her she released sssssssssssss from her mouth and asked me to stop, I paused for a while I could feel from her face expressions that she was in pain. After 30 seconds or more I pushed in a bit more and she could say anything I stopped myself. Tears were pouring out of her eyes I kissed her on her lips and asked her if I should pull out. She said its ok but please be gentle. I promised I will be but you have bear initial pain. She nodded and held my arms tight and she was biting her lips. I started pushing it in inch by inch with intervals I knew she was in lot of pain but now I cant stop at this point we had exceeded all limit and atleast me I was at the point if no return, so I kept on going with it. As my dick was penetrating in her more and more her painful moans were getting louder and louder ssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh uncle bahut dard ho raha hai. I thought I should do it in one go so whatever she had to bear she should bear it all at one time. I pulled my dick little back and then gave a hard push a loud scream from her and her body was shaking as a slaughtered goat. She begged me to pull my dick out she was crying. My dick was dug in her deep all my 9 inches have disappeared in her. I stopped there to let her pussy muscles adjust around my dick. I tore her hymen as I could see drops of blood that came out of her pussy on the bed. She was lying motionless on the bed wither eyes closed and pain could be seen on her face very clearly. I kissed on her cheeks and neck but didn’t move then I licked here nipples one by one and started sucking her boobs after about six minutes she opened her eyes and looked at me. “uncle bahut shaded dard hooa hai”, she told in a low painful voice.
“How are you feeling now honey”, I asked her while kissing on her boobs and pressing them gently. I again continued sucking her nipples one by one. “uncle aap ka lund bahut barra hai, meri choot phaarr di hai iss ne”, now she was feeling better as her tone was louder now she paused and said “uncle ahista ahista apne lund o meri choot mein hilao”.
I started pumping her in and out slowly she was hissing as still she was feeling pain with my movement. But as I went on pushing in and out her she was recovering and after good 10 minutes fuck she started responding. Now she was moving her hips up and down with the same rhythm as my strokes. “Abb achha lag raha hai”, she kissed on my cheeks and said. I was increasing my speed with every stroke and she was moaning now with mixed feeling of pleasure and pain. I was pumping her harder and harder and she was enjoying every stroke as it was evident from her actions as she was moaning loudly and kissing me with every push in her, she didn’t mind at all how hard my pushes were. And she was asking me to hit her vagina as hard as I can. I was really pounding her pussy hard and thrusting it with all my power. “uncle aur zor se phaar do meri joot apna lund phoncha do mere pait mein”, she paused for a moment and then holding my face in her hands said “uncle itna chodo meri choot ko aaj keh phir kabhi iss mein dard na ho”. She sound so sexy now and was driving me crazy and then her moans got louder and louder she was near to her orgasm oooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooo mmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh marr gayeeeee and her body jerked several times and I felt wetness on my dick fresh juice flowed out of her pussy. I was also near to cum I asked her where should I cum. She replied “jidhar mere janoo uncle ka dil katra hai nikal do apni mani”, she was smiling and teasing me. I pulled out my dick and with one or two hard strokes on it shoot out loads on her boobs and chin she was laughing and enjoying threads after threads coming out of my dick. After we were done I lay beside her and we kissed each other. I got up wore my clothes and she also. We came in the drawing room and sat besides each other. “uncle phir bhi mujhe chodo ge na aap”, she ask me with a naughty smile I said ofcourse I will. “Aap ka lund bahut barra hai mujhe bahut achha laga meri choot is ko bahut miss kare gi”.

No comments:

Post a Comment