Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Audult SMS for u..

DIFFERENCE
what is the difference b/w secretory and private secretory?
secretary says "good morning sir"
and
private secretory says"its morning sir".

UNDER NEE
boy: why u wear ur belt around ur nee?
girl: i promises my mom that i wouldn't let u touch me below my belt.



SMOKING
smoking reduce Ur life 5 minutes
sex increases Ur life 10 minutes
so the conclusion is that a fucker smokier never dies


OFFER
******valentine dhamaka offer*** send ur girlfriend to me and get a child free hurry up***first*** ten***winner***get twin*****so.....


RADIO
GIRL: i am like a radio, my mouth is a speaker, my left breast is a tuner, right is volume.
BOY: can i try?(touches left breast)- no sound
GIRL: u haven't plugged in yet


TECHNOLOGY
American says:Bengali is backward in sex technology
Angry Bengali started to seeking his penis
American" why u are sacking
Ur cock?"
bangle says" i m fucking my wife through bluetooth"

STUDENT

teacher to a nursery student:
count from 1 to 100 then i will give u a kiss
"miss i will count 1 to 1000 then sleep one night with me plzz"

IMPORTANCE OF MILK
Importance of breast milk:
no need to add sugar
no need t boil it
cats can't touch it
tax free
have no expiry date
available in beautiful pack


SUN AND UNDERWEAR
what is the common between sun and woman underwear?
1. both are hot.
2.both looking better while going in.
3. both disappear at night ................

BULL CAN DO

teacher: why u r late?
student: my dad told me to take out cow to bull
teacher(angry): can't
Ur dad do it?
student: no, only bull can do it.

MALE OF FEMALE
why were male created before female?
cause u always need a rough draft before final copy

ICECREAM
i want to suck u.... like u...... wana move my tongue all over u.... wana feel u all over mouth....yap. tats how u........ it an icecream

Chuda
sale girl: sorry sir u can't smoke here
customer: but i bought Cigarette fm this shop
sales girl: we sell condom also but u can't starting fucking here

No comments:

Post a Comment