Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A journey to remember

Hi readers, I m a great fan of this blogspot just like u all. Reading others experiences led me to decide that I also share my first experience with u. Well it was really a wonderful and satisfying one….. something out of this world. send ur story to abcdporfessional@gmail.com
sweet seety
 
Let me introduce myself I m Rahul from DELHI n i doing my Engg. My partner, who is my classmate at college, Sweety is a really hot n dusky female. She is a gorgeous beauty 36-25-36 n is really a diva. Anybody would die to get her. The encounter happened in our journey back home in the train. It was the month of FEB n the winter chill was comin down but nights still were really cold.
We were supposed to catch the train for overnite journey at 10:30 but due to fog our train got late and we were stranded at the station. Both of us were really tired n were dying to get back home. We spent our time strolling on the platform n watching people come n go.
Finally the train came around 1:30 at nite n we were really glad to board it. Sweety was not feeling well of late so she was really very eager to sleep.

As we boarded the train n went inside our compartment we were pleased to c all passengers were sleeping peacefully. We had the two upper berths facing each other.The feel was excellent as curtains were drawn n it was full privacy. The stewart got us our blankets n bed sheets and we prepared to lie down.
But now sleep was out of our minds. As soon as we lay down we started lookin down for the two passengers sleepin below our respective berths. They were fast asleep n so we decided to speng some time together. Sweety was the first to initiate n she called me to her berth as she was feelin scared. I was jus makin sure that no one was awake n i climbed to her berth. We embraced each other tightly n had the blanket over us. The space was not at all sufficient for two but we were really comfortable as we were not two bodies anymore.I started kissing all over her face….as soon as our lips met I started havin an electrifying feeling….we had kissed before on numerous occasions but this time was spl as we were all by ourselves n everyone was fast asleep around us. The mood really set in n I started movin my hands to touch her soft n sexy boobs from over her shirt. This made her really hot n she started kissin me wildly.Now I moved my hands further down n pulled her shirt up to c her tits. They were amazin, trapped inside her sexy bra they were eager to break free. I unhooked her bra strap to free them and her erect nipples were now at my disposal.I slowly started my journey to her beautiful nipples from kissin her face n movin down lickin n kissin her slender neck n started suckin one of the nipples as hungrily if I was a newborn.The other was in my hand n I was pressing it hard n kneading it as one does to dough.This made her lose all her control n she started makin sounds ahh…umh.agh..ah..ah..ah..plz suck them hard…..cmon plz don’t stop…..this was all the more arousing for me n I moved my hand down to her salwar but as I was about to pull open her string she caught my hand n stopped me sayin that she was havin her menstural cycle so we can’t have it as the whole bedsheet wud b covered with blood. I was a bit dissappionted but nevertheless I didn’t want to hurt her coz I really care for her. So I started fondling with her boobs n started kissing her all over her boobs n neck.

Sweety is not the quite lover sorts n she’s really wild once ignited n I hav 2 control her most of the times.But this time it was not meant to happen coz my warm breath n moist lips on her neck boobs…all the way down to her naval woke up the animal in her as well…. the one which was dyin to make love n break all barriers…….suddenly she looked at me n said - plz I want u inside me.. plz do it all to me……. well well well… this was one permission I was so eagerly waitin for n I quickly pulled the knot of her salwar n pulled it down….my hands were movin all over her thighs n I cud feel her love hole was really wet. I felt it from over her panty n she let out a soft moan…..all this was makin me go wild…..I pulled down her white panty in a flash n touched her inner thighs n then the wet cunt…… by now we were unstoppable….she quickly unbuttoned my trousers n touched my already out of proportion Junior…. desperate to break free from the shackles of my jockey. she pulled down my jockey n took the tool in her hand…. the feelin was sooooo damn xcitin n I moved my index finger in her cunt n started finger fuckin her…… she started makin loud moans n sounds…ah..ah..ah.. plz don’t stop…. do it all…..but the noise of the train took care of the volume…this made me go crazy n I almost cummed in her hand…then she guided my tool to her lower lips n spread her legs to help it penetrate inside….I gave a little push but the position was not comfortable as her salwar n panty (which were down to her knees were restricting my movements… so I pulled them both down to her feet n went inside her ( she had to do the guiding as it was our first experience n we were both amateurs in the field…. our only knowledge was books, magzines, movies n sites but as they say u can’t learn to swin by readin a book unless u take a plunge… same is the case with SEX……)anyways I went inside her slowly as her pussy was well lubricated ( with fluids n blood ) and started pumping my rod in her. The experience was immensely pleasurable… it was such a great feeling that one forgets the whole world….. now I was fully inside her n her legs were wrappep around me to give the max penetration….. our movements started gaining tempo as now she was also matching my strokes with her hip movements.. our lips were locked n our tounges exploring each other’s mouths n saliva….. my hands were pressing her soft boobs wildly… slowly I moved my lips to her boobs n started biting her nipples n suckin her boobs…she was out o control n was moaning ah..ahh…aahh…penetrate deeper…..do it faster…..don’t stop…agh…ah…amh…do it all….. I’ve waited for it for sooo long……be mine……. ah..aah..after some time the pressure began building up in me n as I was abt to cum i wanted to pull the dick out but she insisted that being her periods it’s totally safe n so I went deep inside her on the last stroke n shot all my load in her…. we lay down like that for some time, me on top of her ( the famous missionary position )… fondling with each other’s bodies continued our afterplay… I started finger fuckin her, moved three fingers inside her cunt n kept suckin her boobs….. soon my junior started gaining strength again,now I parted her pussy lips n this time without much problem penetrated inside her.. havin had a shot before I was not gonna cum for sometime now so my cock rammed her pussy for abt 25 min during which she shouted like hell n we were left sweating despite the AC compartment in this whole experience…. in the end I shot all my cum inside her once again n we then pulled our clothes….. but sleep was nowhere in our eyes so we lay like that in each other’s embrace throughout the rest of the journey fondling n playin with each other bodies… we were so happy coz our love for each other had found a new form of expression… I got up from her berth when it was 10 minutes to New Delhi station n managed my clothes n went to my berth… the passenger below my berth was well awake this time n was givin me queered kind of luks.. but i was in no position to pay any attention to that. When the stewart came to collect the blanket n bedsheets I folded her bedsheet so as to hide the blood stains (they were not many but were prominent enough telling the whole nite’s story loud n clear ) getting down at ND Railway Station we bid each other bye with our eyes n mind havin sweet memories of the nite long encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment